[HELP] Add events with the Remote API

iv?n.g?mez-garc?a

Good afternoon.
I have a problem with the RadioBOSS Remote API.
I want to use the API to be able to add events.

I am following the documentation but I cannot create an event with the information I want. They are created empty.

1. I have created an XML file on my server: /event.xml

2. With the API I created the following URL:
?pass=example&action=schedule&type=add&event=test.xml

Don't work. How can I send the XML to create the event?

Thank you.

The &event= part must contain the XML data itself (urlencoded), not the file path.

[quote author=djsoft]The &event= part must contain the XML data itself (urlencoded), not the file path.[/quote]

Can you put an example?
Please.

The request should be like this:
...?pass=example&action=schedule&type=add&event=EVENTXML

where EVENTXML is a string (urlencoded, in PHP, call the urlencode() function), specifying event parameters in XML form, for instance:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<item EnabledEvent="True" UseDate="False" EveryYear="False" Imm="False" Above="False" 
FileName="generate [pro] 1h" MuteLev="50" DelPrev="True" DoNotRunIfStopped="False" 
bRepeat="True" nRepeatPer="60" DoNotMarkAsScheduled="False" nRepeat="1" RepeatLimit="False" 
TimeToStart="" Shuffle="False" PausePlaylist="False" UseWeeks="False" Enqueue="False" 
DelTaskAction="0" DelTaskUseDate="False" TaskName="Playlist" ClearMainPlaylist="False" 
UseDaysOfWeek="True" Hours="000000000000000000000000" Minutes="0" Seconds="0" TimeType="0" 
TaskNameAsTitle="False" IntTimeToStart="2147483647" ItemImageIndex="63" FontColor="-16777208" 
BackColor="-16777211" GroupName="" DTMFOn="False" DTMFString="" DTMFOnly="False" 
DTMFExitOn="False" DTMFExitString="" MaxTimeWaitOn="False" MaxTimeWaitSec="0" 
MaxTimeWaitAction="0" UseFillers="False" FillersSource="" FillersRecurse="True" FillerMaxAmount="120"
 Id="DKCODACFWSIKHULWXDUL" Days="1111111" Weeks="00000" Time="2018-02-17 00:00:00" 
DelTaskTime="2018-02-17 00:00:00" />

I suggest using libraries to work with XML data, in PHP I'd recommend using SimpleXML: https://www.php.net/manual/en/simplexml.examples-basic.php

This is the feature i admire in RB, but I have also failed to understand. Is their a simple video guide?

Back