• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: other radio stations using RadioBoss Cloud  (Read 201 times)

michel

other radio stations using RadioBoss Cloud
« on: February 13, 2020, 07:50:42 AM »
Hi everyone
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it.  As you can not set cue points on each track seperately, I wonder how it sounds with the current system that eliminates silence between two tracks.  So to who's station can I listen using RB Cloud? Thanks.

DjDominic

Re: other radio stations using RadioBoss Cloud
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 10:58:38 AM »
I thought you could set cue points with track editor or segue editor?

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 05:07:42 AM »
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it.
You can get a free trial (30 days, no card required) to see how it works for you.

I thought you could set cue points with track editor or segue editor?
It's possible with RadioBOSS, but not in RadioBOSS Cloud.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

michel

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 05:24:24 AM »
Thanks all for you reply. I'm curious to know why no one gives me a name of a station or a link just to listen to. It's seems like it is not done saying that you work with RB Cloud. Thanks.

DjDominic

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 07:56:10 PM »
Thanks all for you reply. I'm curious to know why no one gives me a name of a station or a link just to listen to. It's seems like it is not done saying that you work with RB Cloud. Thanks.

I am not streaming yet. So the only way to hear my station is to come to my city.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:06:41 AM »
We can't provide you links because our privacy policy does not allow that.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net