• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: Help with setting up Scheduler  (Read 436 times)

radionyadm

Help with setting up Scheduler
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:32:43 AM »
Good afternoon! I ask for help ... I created 2 tasks with a certain response time, first 1 playlist plays from 7 to 9, then the second task starts, plays from 9 to 7, that is, 2 playlists at different times. But, the problem is that after playing any task, it is automatically deactivated and it must be turned on manually ... How can I make that the tasks do not turn off, and play every day at the set time in turn? Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 06:34:28 AM by radionyadm »

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
Re: Help with setting up Scheduler
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 03:56:45 AM »
You need to turn off the "Disable event at" option to prevent event from being turned off.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

radionyadm

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 05:54:05 AM »
thanks, have a nice day

radiovocativ

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 01:14:41 AM »
But is not ok to disable event at, because, for example, i have a playlist schedule that i want to be played between 00:00 and 06:00 in the morning. That should not disable the event, just to suspend it after 06:00 AM, and restart at 00:00..
Thats my actual problem now on my RadioBoss Cloud..I have scheduled some playlists between some time intervals, and after theyre do the job become disabled...its not OK like this.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 03:35:29 AM »
i have a playlist schedule that i want to be played between 00:00 and 06:00 in the morning. That should not disable the event, just to suspend it after 06:00 AM, and restart at 00:00..
If you need one event to play from 00.00 to 06.00, then schedule it at 00.00 and then create another event for 06.00, it will stop the first event and start playing something else.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

radiovocativ

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 04:15:29 AM »
thnks Dmitry for the answare...i already did that...
please can u answare the mail i ve send u couple of days ago about RadioBoss soft?