2 Feature Suggestions for RadioBoss Cloud

Good User

Hello,

1. Can there be, instead of just Random Play of songs in the folder, an ability for the Least Played Songs to be played, in order from the first Least Played Song towards the next least played song?

2. Can there be a Search feature for the Tracks selection on the Overview page, and also a Search feature for Media?

Thank You Very Much,

Gary

I hope I explained the Least Played Songs playing feature correct - it would play the least played song, selecting the next songs to be played in the direction towards the newer songs.

P.S. I just looked at Media and there is already a Search feature there - but there is no Search feature for Tracks in the Overview panel.

1. Can there be, instead of just Random Play of songs in the folder, an ability for the Least Played Songs to be played, in order from the first Least Played Song towards the next least played song?
This will, effectively, lead to songs being played always in the same order.

2. Can there be a Search feature for the Tracks selection on the Overview page, and also a Search feature for Media?
In Media section you can search tracks in all folders, in Overview there's no search. Do you mean search in the playlist? One of the problems there is that large playlists are not shown in full, and for small playlists, you can use web browser's search Ctrl+F.

What I mean is when selecting a song to add to the Playlist there is no "Search" feature to help find the song you want to add to the Playlist. I have a lot of songs in song folders so finding a song using a "Search" feature would be much easier than scrolling through the folders.

Also I believe Tracklist items in the Playlist should appear in the Playlist as this:

(Tracklist)/ Folder Name (random, subfolders) Song Name - Song Artist

I am hoping you add the feature for being to be able to see the Song Title - Song Artist for the Tracklist items in the Playlist.

Gary

Last edited:
The reason I said to add Song Name - Song Artist is that you have a "Set Next Track" feature in RadioBOSS Cloud but there is no way to see what Songs are being played when it only displays (Tracklist)/ Folder Name (random, subfolders) . Being able to see what Songs are being played would allow the Set Next Track feature to be used more effectively, very often it is desirable in RadioBOSS Cloud to be able to play the Songs according to a specific order, many times you have to know what the Songs are in order to make them play in a certain order (in RadioBOSS Cloud). I say this because you would not select using the "Set Next Track" feature an AC./DC song to play after a "soft rock" song but rather you would select a "hard rock" song to play with AC/DC. The way it is now using "Set Next Track" it is a guessing game.

Gary

Last edited:
What I mean is when selecting a song to add to the Playlist there is no "Search" feature to help find the song you want to add to the Playlist. I have a lot of songs in song folders so finding a song using a "Search" feature would be much easier than scrolling through the folders.
We'll add Search feature there as well in one of the next updates.

(Tracklist)/ Folder Name (random, subfolders) Song Name - Song Artist

I am hoping you add the feature for being to be able to see the Song Title - Song Artist for the Tracklist items in the Playlist.
It only shows track artist/title when it selected a track for playback - it only selects this for the next track, any farther items are not evaluated.

very often it is desirable in RadioBOSS Cloud to be able to play the Songs according to a specific order, many times you have to know what the Songs are in order to make them play
In this case, you need to add music files directly into the playlist. Track List is a special feature to select tracks based on the rules, it's not supposed to play fixed tracks.

Back