Tracklist songs not playing

Good User

Hello Dmitry,

I have attached a screenshot of my Tracklist showing songs that are not played, they are skipped over:

For Screenshot viewing click here please

As you can see Tracklist Item 37, Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live) , was selected to play but it didn't play, instead it was skipped and another song was automatically selected to play.

I re-ran the Index Tracks feature to see if that was it but I still have problems with some songs in the Tracklist being skipped over.

I am not sure what is causing this?

Sincerely,

Gary

Hello again,

Not sure what happened, but I found 41 songs in the Library that would not play.

The way I fixed the issue was to delete the 41 songs and then re-upload the 41 songs to c23.streamboss.fm.

The issue is gone, the songs play now.

Gary

The way I fixed the issue was to delete the 41 songs and then re-upload the 41 songs to c23.streamboss.fm.

The issue is gone, the songs play now.
This was a problem, Track List selected a track, it doesn't check if it's actually playable before playback starts, as as those tracks were corrupted, it re-rolled to select a different track. If you don't see track's duration in Media most likely a track is unplayable. You can also check the Logs section for any errors.

What was strange is that the Tracks were playable before the problem started.

Problem seems gone now. I will let you know if the problem returns.

What was strange is that the Tracks were playable before the problem started.

Problem seems gone now. I will let you know if the problem returns.
I don't think files could have got corrupted on the server. We use RAID so data is duplicated on the two drives, making any data damage unlikely.

Back