A song collides with a file

???? ????

Hey.
I need urgent help please.
We have a file called "Transfer to ads" and it marks the transition to ads.
The file is very short, and the problem is that it is "gone" when you enter the ad group, after a song, and when you exit. The most problematic thing is when a song ends in FADE OUT, the file plays, and you still hear the end of the song in the background, I set the file in all the possible categories, I played with the file type settings - and the solution was still not found.

Attached audio file to be recorded. I'd love to help

Attachments

• ???? ???????.mp3
    147.4 KB · Views: 291
You will need to adjust crossfading settings: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/crossfades.htm

Create a file type for the Transfer file and in the crossfade settings set the "Set previous track mix point" to zero, and check "Mix point" and also make it zero. This will make sure this file is not mixed with anything.

I tried it all on 0 and it is set in red - and it did not solve the problem.
In addition, if there is a short Swiper between the songs - the song continues to play after the Swiper until the beginning of the next song .. :-[ :-[ :-\

Are you sure the file type is configured correctly? Please try assigning a color for it and see it it's actually marked with this color in the playlist.

Back