Ability to place new scheduled tracks relative to current track

Maestro232

I have cases where I fire a multiple events schedule with an audio file of a speaker followed by a short closer. In some cases, I would like to have the next event fire and en-queue in the playlist before the previous event ends. However, this places the new tracks in between the currently playing track and the closer that was put in the playlist at the same time. The ability to specify where to place a new event's tracks relative to the current track would be a nice way to fix this and also add a nice feature. I imagine it would just be a setting you could check along with all the other event settings to "Add to Nth Place After Current Track" and you could select from an integer list or just enter an integer.

Maestro232 said:
However, this places the new tracks in between the currently playing track and the closer that was put in the playlist at the same time.
You can try using the "If there are scheduled tracks in the playlist, enqueue" option for the second event - in this case it will insert the new event after the closer.

Back