Accessibility: problem during wizard schedule

drein

Hello,
I am still not a final user of Radioboss because I'm trying to understand if the accessibility for visual impaired is good anough.
After having enabled the accessibility settings, I have the following problem, using NVDA try this:
1. Press f3 for schedule.
2. Add an event and select wizard.
3. Select "play file or playlist", then next.
4. Select the file/playlist you want and confirm.
Stop!
At this point NVDA says: RadioBoss unavailable.
It seems that the focus is blocked somewhere and I can't make anything with keyboard.
I have found that if I move the mouse and click anywhere, the program then receives keyboard input, but I really don't know if the wizard is finished or not.
So the wizard simply stops after having selected the playlist? Or the following window is not accessible?
Thank you.

When you select the playlist it will open a standard Windows open file dialog, where you select the playlist file. Why NVDA doesn't read it, I don't know. Just tested it with Narrator in Windows, it reads the wizard w/o problems.

When you select the playlist it will open a standard Windows open file dialog, where you select the playlist file. Why NVDA doesn't read it, I don't know.

Hello,
perhaps I was not clear, I can read without problem that window.
The problem for me occours when you select the file or playlist.
What happen with narrator when you select the playlist/file?

What happen with narrator when you select the playlist/file?
It reads the file open dialog. Can you please specify, does it fail reading the open dialog, or it fails to read after you use the dialog and control is returned to RadioBOSS?

Back