active playlist save and export

djscenic

hello radioboss dj's :)

i'm looking for the function to save and export the current playlist - can i find this feature somewhere !??
if not - please add this in a next version > just save and export playlist with right mouseclick :)

thank you to all out there - many greetings from switzerland - djscenic

uups - very easy !!! thank you for reply ... i looked for this function by 'playlist' ;-)

many greetings from switzerland - djscenic

Yes, we've decided to move Open/Save/Save As features under the file menu as the Playlist menu already contains too many commands :)

HI to all!
Is it possible to save only the selected tracks to a new playlist, ("Save selectet track as ...")?
maybe with the right mouse click menu in the play list window!
regards

Kreso

kreso_b said:
HI to all!
Is it possible to save only the selected tracks to a new playlist, ("Save selectet track as ...")?
regards

Kreso
Selected tracks from Main? If it's about the tracks from Main you can use Copy (or Cut) and Paste in other Player Tab and save the new playlist.

Better solution is to make a Library (database from a folder or some folders) in Music Library with your tracks and then you can save directly selected tracks as a new playlist.

Attachments

• _1_copy_selected tracks.jpg
    _1_copy_selected tracks.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 397
  • _2_paste_selected_tracks.jpg
    _2_paste_selected_tracks.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 394
  • _3_Music_Library_playlist.jpg
    _3_Music_Library_playlist.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 398
kreso_b said:
regards
Pety already mentioned the copy-paste solution. You can also use AUX players for this.

Hi to all
I am very satisfied with the answer and to me first option is better (C / P)
Thanks Pety

regards

Kreso

Back