Ads scheduler on a separate computer

Currently that's not possible, but we plan to add such a feature in one of the future updates.

Thanks for the answer.
What if I had fixed blocks on the exact time, can I create the ads lists on the office computer and put them in the "ads playlists" folder on the playout computer?

I, and waiting for RadioBoss to work in the cloud, have found a solution that can help you.
I use EasyTanda, a program unrelated to RadioBoss that creates advertising spots in m3u format and that I later program on RadioBoss. All this is done in the cloud, with which very comfortable programs from the PC of the commercial and the speaker does not have to touch at all the computer of the air.

Anyway, why not programs on the PC of the commercial and give the route of the cloud to save the commercial batches. The only problem may be that this pc has to be continually lit so that it updates each day.

Milan Zivanovic said:
What if I had fixed blocks on the exact time, can I create the ads lists on the office computer and put them in the "ads playlists" folder on the playout computer?
If the file paths are the same on both computers, yes, you can copy the files to the other computer. You may also need to import ads scheduled events to RadioBOSS.

jopara said:
I, and waiting for RadioBoss to work in the cloud, have found a solution that can help you.
I use EasyTanda, a program unrelated to RadioBoss that creates advertising spots in m3u format and that I later program on RadioBoss. All this is done in the cloud, with which very comfortable programs from the PC of the commercial and the speaker does not have to touch at all the computer of the air.

Anyway, why not programs on the PC of the commercial and give the route of the cloud to save the commercial batches. The only problem may be that this pc has to be continually lit so that it updates each day.

Jopara, thanks for the info. Where I can find Easy Tanda?

djsoft said:
Milan Zivanovic said:
If the file paths are the same on both computers, yes, you can copy the files to the other computer. You may also need to import ads scheduled events to RadioBOSS.
Thanks!

Milan Zivanovic said:
How can I use "Alternate tracks" option in Ad scheduler? How it works?
When you have alternate tracks, when ads scheduler build blocks, it will choose one track from main track, or one of the alternative tracks. This is useful when you have several variations of one ad.

jopara said:

Jopara, can you give me the download link for EasyTanda? Thanks.

jopara said:

JOPARA please have easyTanda2?  the site is down!

Back