ADSremote command

NestorC

Is there any way that in "create playlists and events" with the remote option ON, have the possibility of entering more than one API address? My situation is that I have 2 PCs to which I want to send the same information automatically.

Is there any way that in "create playlists and events" with the remote option ON, have the possibility of entering more than one API address? My situation is that I have 2 PCs to which I want to send the same information automatically.
Unfortunately, no - it can only send the Ads to one remote computer.

So, tell me.. is it possible to send manuaylly a adsremote command to do that?... if yes.. could you send me an example?

So, tell me.. is it possible to send manuaylly a adsremote command to do that?... if yes.. could you send me an example?
It's really designed to manage a single remote instance, so I'm afraid there's no real way to send it to two computers. Do you use the adsremote command or you update ads manually?

1663259452637.png

We are using this option to send ads to the "On-Air" PC, but, I suppose that when run is clicked, an adsremote command is executed with all the parameters. Is that so?... can you know how is that command?

We are using this option to send ads to the "On-Air" PC, but, I suppose that when run is clicked, an adsremote command is executed with all the parameters. Is that so?... can you know how is that command?
When you click the Run button, it performs export operation. adsremote command is not involved here, because it's different thing (it's a command in RadioBOSS's scheduler).

As a temporary solution you can click the Run button, then copy-paste different server details and export it one more time. That is having ready server details e.g in a text file (you need to copy-paste server address and password, provided that the port is the same) will more or less work.

Back