Advert scheduler - Command

I am using 5.9.0.9

It doesnt wait until the advert event is complete only when the current advert is playing is finished, the next schedule event jumps in before the other advert tracks get a chance. See attached for a screenshot on what the advert looks like. Happy to send a video clip to show what happens and screenshoot of configuration if need be

Attachments

• advert.PNG
    advert.PNG
    27 KB · Views: 286
This does not happen here, the new event is inserted right after all ads. A video would help.

Attached is the Advert Schedule setup and also the playlist schedule setup.

I am using using test machine which replicates the production machine apart from the fact that it is a slower machine.

Please find a link to download the video here;

http://gofile.me/2t5xH/cVwWA6DYT

The video shows the adverts playing, then the scheduled event is triggered a few minutes early. then a few moments the playlist cuts into the advert schedule without waiting. the is the same experience I am getting on the Prod machine although the delay between the event starting and loading is seconds (faster machine)

The Advert and the Playlist Event properties seem as you have suggested. Not sure what esle to configure to get it to work.

Attachments

• adeventprop.PNG
    adeventprop.PNG
    56.5 KB · Views: 283
  • EventSetup.PNG
    EventSetup.PNG
    130.8 KB · Views: 280
The problem here is that you have the Clear playlist option enabled for the playlist event. When it runs, it will clear the playlist, no exceptions made, removing the ads.

Back