Anyone else experiencing this "phenomenon"

Viafiber.se

Since the update to the latest software (thank you for that), we're satisfied with everything except one thing. We're attaching a short video showing how it looked when we logged out of the server after completely changing the font sizes a bit randomly, as if there was a ghost in the machine upon the next login. The video demonstrates how we solve this by opening the styles, changing absolutely NOTHING, and pressing OK.

All settings are naturally saved, it's a rule without exception. As soon as we change something, everything on the server's radioBOSS, playlists, and settings is ALWAYS saved, without exception, even though this is also done automatically. Gen X people trust no one :)

Perhaps no one understands what I mean, and that's okay, but if someone recognizes this, I would be grateful for a response, an explanation, or correction. As one of three pilots in our gang, we live by "Aviate, Navigate, COMMUNICATE!" so please just give it to us.

Gen X: We made mixtapes, not playlists. And we still have them. Radio Gen X is coming soon, but that's a whole different topic.

How do you connect to the server, do you use Windows Remote Desktop or some other solution?

Looks like the monitor you're connecting from has DPI value higher than 96 and it somehow caused this scaling issue. Does it always happen, or it's only occasional/happened once?

Happens only occasionally and yes we use RDP and a handful of other softwares with same results. Funny is this is a new thing since update radioBOSS to latest version - before no problem with the font sizes.

Happens only occasionally and yes we use RDP and a handful of other softwares with same results. Funny is this is a new thing since update radioBOSS to latest version - before no problem with the font sizes.
You use RDP along with other software for remote control, switching between them?

No, what I was trying to say was that we use RDP to connect to our servers, and we have also tested other software of the same kind as Windows RDP to connect and thus see if the problem persists. I don't know why we should "go over the river for water"; this is a trivial but sometimes irritating problem. In one of the "cases," there are two completely identical servers, where one behaves as shown in the video while the other is not affected at all. In this case, both are physical servers with the same technical specifications, the same operating system, etc., but with two different "results" when logging in from, for example, my own work computer.

It's not a critical issue, maybe just us Vikings in Sweden being extra whiny. If it gets resolved, it gets resolved. Thanks for the the answer!

Back