ASIO devices list

pety

djsoft said:
pety said:
The huge issue is that RB doesn't know which is the mixer and it does allocate input and output in control panel settings for UCA, not for X1204USB mixer.
How those devices appear in Windows control panel (Sound applet) - do you see two separate devices? Do you see those devices as separate in RadioBOSS? Couple of screenshots would be great, too.
Let's see the configs:
A. Hardware:

- UCA222 Behringer sound card :

e0187390_0265187.jpg

- X1204USB Mixer:

61SafyjYabL._SY355_.jpg

B. Windows 7 Audio :

win7_audio.jpg

C. When I use ASIO as Driver and Behringer USB Audio as Device RadioBOSS does not see two devices:

001_Behringer_RB.jpg

002_Behringer_RB.jpg

D. When I use ASIO as Driver and asio4all as Device RadioBOSS displays 4 inputs (that is right):

003_Behringer_RB_asio4all.jpg

Do you have any other software that supports ASIO - do you see both devices there?

RadioBOSS lists whatever ASIO devices list system returns. It doesn't do any filtering (although it's possible that a device is not listed due to a bug).

djsoft said:
Do you have any other software that supports ASIO - do you see both devices there?

RadioBOSS lists whatever ASIO devices list system returns. It doesn't do any filtering (although it's possible that a device is not listed due to a bug).
I think that is a problem from behringer driver. So, RadioBOSS can't do anything. That's my conclusion after I've seen that behringer removed their own driver and replaced it with asio4all. Maybe a topic about that will help RB users.

pety said:
djsoft said:

I think that is a problem from behringer driver. So, RadioBOSS can't do anything. That's my conclusion after I've seen that behringer removed their own driver and replaced it with asio4all. Maybe a topic about that will help RB users.
I thought so - that's why I asked about other ASIO software, if it can see the both devices. Does it work fine with Asio4All?

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:

I thought so - that's why I asked about other ASIO software, if it can see the both devices. Does it work fine with Asio4All?
Excellent !

Can you show a screenshot of the ASIO4ALL control panel? It's always helpful to match input and output channel numbers with their names.

Sometimes, depending on the card, there are multiple channels enabled-- for example for a 'stereo mix' or an extra '48kHz' channel, or 'front left', etc.

As Dmitry noted, RB doesn't do any filtering-- so your issue likely lives in what ASIO4all is presenting.

bostonfreeradio said:
Can you show a screenshot of the ASIO4ALL control panel? It's always helpful to match input and output channel numbers with their names...
Unfortunatelly ASIO4ALL CP do not allows me to rename the devices. It sees two devices with the same name. That's my case. Maybe with some other brands will be different.

asio4all.jpg

Back