Audio detection

moh001

we use Line-in to broadcast news from Television, we know when it begins but we dont know how long it would take, sometimes the news takes 40m, 42m,45m sometimes it takes 50m

but it always has an intro and an outro music, so if RadioBoss can detect the outro music then fade out to the next track, that will be great .

another thing, why is fade in not allowed for typed files ?

moh001 said:
we use Line-in to broadcast news from Television, we know when it begins but we dont know how long it would take, sometimes the news takes 40m, 42m,45m sometimes it takes 50m

but it always has an intro and an outro music, so if RadioBoss can detect the outro music then fade out to the next track, that will be great .
Signal detection is planned for one of the next updates, but for now I can give you any ETA.

moh001 said:
another thing, why is fade in not allowed for typed files ?
I'm not sure why it's like this... Mostly it's because for file types crossfades are usually turned off - file types mostly used for things like jingles, commercials etc - which doesn't require fading.

Signal detection is planned for one of the next updates,

very good.

but for now I can give you any ETA.

what does this mean  ???

I'm not sure why it's like this... Mostly it's because for file types crossfades are usually turned off - file types mostly used for things like jingles, commercials etc - which doesn't require fading.

I see, I thought the reason would be like this. However, I have another point of view why Fade in is good to be activated with FileType feature.

in some sort of short tracks, I still want Crossfading [ Fade-in, Mix, Fade-out ] to be on with them, but with a shorter values.

what if I want to use FileType feature just to color sort of tracks for marking/good looking ?

moh001 said:
but for now I can give you any ETA.
what does this mean  ???
I mean I can't say you when it will be added.

moh001 said:
I see, I thought the reason would be like this. However, I have another point of view why Fade in is good to be activated with FileType feature.

in some sort of short tracks, I still want Crossfading [ Fade-in, Mix, Fade-out ] to be on with them, but with a shorter values.

what if I want to use FileType feature just to color sort of tracks for marking/good looking ?
Fade In will be available for file types in one of the next updates.

Back