Auto intro - vocal detection

Hi!

We use the Auto Intro function a lot. Is it possible to implement some sort of vocal detection, so the voice isn't played on top of vocal part? The Auto Intro may wait until vocal is finished. I know I can adjust every song in Track Tool, but it may be difficult for a large music library.

Thanks!

Auto detecting vocals is not an easy task, but we'll probably implement it in the future. You can set the Intro points for music trackls and make Auto Intro end at that point.

Thank you. But, this may be more helpful for us:
Is it possible to play a voice track at the start of the next track? Instead of sticking to an intro. We need it a lot! Please, consider adding this function. :)

Is it possible to play a voice track at the start of the next track? Instead of sticking to an intro. We need it a lot! Please, consider adding this function. :)
In this case should not use the Voice Tracks feature as it's designed to play between intro and outro. Create a separate file type for voice tracks instead and configure its mixing parameters. Another option is to use the Auto Intro feature: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/auto-intro.htm

That's great! Can you help me with configuring mix parameters? I want the voice track to be played at the start of song or at 2-3 seconds from start.

I figured out! The only needed parameter is "mix point" and I set it to 30 seconds.

Now, both the voice track and the song start immediately. The only problem is that song starts at max volume and fades quickly to "attenuate music..." level. Is it possible to fix this?

I'm using RB 5.8.4.0. No problem to upgrade to the latest version.

Thank you again, this will be a huge time saver.

Now, both the voice track and the song start immediately. The only problem is that song starts at max volume and fades quickly to "attenuate music..." level. Is it possible to fix this?
Please try how version 6.0 works as there were lots of changes about it. You can also consider using the Auto Intro as it seems to be a better tool for the job.

Thank you for helping me.
Voicetracking better suites my needs, since it is much easier to add tracks to the playlist than tweaking the Auto Intro every day.

I tried 6.0.0.7 beta.

The Voice Track works better now, but there are two problems:
- music does not attenuates as it should
- the voice track and music doesn't start at the same time (music starts 1-2 secs later).

Back