Auto Intro

Oldies

Two minor things I would like to see in auto intro:

1. Conditions. It looks like if you set two conditions, it has to satisfy BOTH conditions in order to play. (This means it has to meet condition A and condition B to play. Can you make it so there is an "and/or" switch to allow us to play it if it meets only on condition? (In other words, condition A or condition B?)

Now I admit I could make two rules, but this would make it easier.

2. Add the intro time to the criteria. (Don't play auto intro if song intro is less than say, 5 seconds.)

Thanks!

1. Conditions. It looks like if you set two conditions, it has to satisfy BOTH conditions in order to play. (This means it has to meet condition A and condition B to play. Can you make it so there is an "and/or" switch to allow us to play it if it meets only on condition? (In other words, condition A or condition B?)
Yes, correct, it has to satisfy both conditions. If you want it to play with either - then you should create two separate rules (one with each condition). Problem here is that rule window is already cluttered with options and adding anything new there has to be justified.

2. Add the intro time to the criteria. (Don't play auto intro if song intro is less than say, 5 seconds.)
This makes sense - noted for the future versions, thank you.

Based on the auto intro, how do I make it so that: IF a track meets the conditions and there is a SWP-ID programmed before the track, RB only plays the auto intro? omitting the SWP-ID. This is so that the SWP-ID and the Auto intro are not played back to back.

Based on the auto intro, how do I make it so that: IF a track meets the conditions and there is a SWP-ID programmed before the track, RB only plays the auto intro? omitting the SWP-ID. This is so that the SWP-ID and the Auto intro are not played back to back.
Currently, it can make the opposite: skip auto intro if previously selected file types were played ("Skip after file types" option in auto intro rules). Making it skip the sweeper will be a difficult task, because currently Auto Intro is only evaluated on track start, so at the moment when RB starts a sweeper, it's not yet known if there will be auto intro.

Currently, it can make the opposite: skip auto intro if previously selected file types were played ("Skip after file types" option in auto intro rules). Making it skip the sweeper will be a difficult task, because currently Auto Intro is only evaluated on track start, so at the moment when RB starts a sweeper, it's not yet known if there will be auto intro.
In that case, will there be any changes for the future? to make it work that way?

I'm not sure currently, this is a pretty big change (in terms of work/testing required). We'll see.
I understand. There is a small error and that is when the auto intro is played first than the track, the intro mark starts right with the auto intro and the intro bar ends before its set mark. This is only when the auto intro is longer than the intro mark and is set to end on the intro.

I understand. There is a small error and that is when the auto intro is played first than the track, the intro mark starts right with the auto intro and the intro bar ends before its set mark. This is only when the auto intro is longer than the intro mark and is set to end on the intro.
I think we'll hide the intro bar when there's auto intro playing. Intro bar makes sense when presenter talks live, not for auto intro feature.

Back