Automated 24x7

Brandon

How does someone configure RadioBOSS to run automated 24x7? I tried a playlist template that chooses a and handful of tracks that gets repeatedly executed by the scheduler. It keeps loading new tracks, but the player will stop after the last song of the first playlist that was loaded, it won't start at the top of the newest playlist.

I'll try asking the question a different way.

RadioBOSS is very intuitive, but the only thing I can't figure out is how to make it work in a totally unattended mode. If I want to walk away from it for a couple weeks, how can it be configured to keep selecting tracks over and over?

I don't see an obvious way to set something up like this:

- pick some tracks
- play them
- pick more when they have been played

I created some playlist generator templates, and put them on a schedule, but only the first generated playlist gets played. RadioBOSS stops at the end, but subsequent playlists generated generated and loaded in to Main...they just never get played.

Brandon said:
How does someone configure RadioBOSS to run automated 24x7? I tried a playlist template that chooses a and handful of tracks that gets repeatedly executed by the scheduler. It keeps loading new tracks, but the player will stop after the last song of the first playlist that was loaded, it won't start at the top of the newest playlist.
Sorry for a delay with answer.
This is a known problem, and will be fixed in the next version of RadioBOSS (release soon).
So you'll be able to do exactly what you want - generate a new playlist (for example, everyday) and play it automatically.

Back