Bad Report

P

pety

Somehow I exported all profiles and Libraries too.

What is the reason of that? I need Report for authorities (low).
But result is totally unexpected. You will see the result.

I asked FileType module to leave in raport only music but there was added a lot of type files.

By the way! We need the new version of RB with a good Raport Generator. If we are not capable to generate the raport will be santionated.

Thanks !

Attachments

• _Library_OK.jpg
    _Library_OK.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 450
  • _Report_Generator.jpg
    _Report_Generator.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 437
Dmitry,

The situation is worst.
If we cannot make a good Report for the authorities the AGA (the big cheef of all radio stations) will ask us to move on Jazler and I do not want that.

So, we need the new good version.

Dmitry, I would like that Raport Generator to keep date format of the Operating System.
When I export the table in Excell,  the date is not in my operating system format.

I need that the date to keep the format of my OS.

Attachments

• _raport_date_format.jpg
    _raport_date_format.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 456
The Report has to be very accurate, becouse I must split any date from the columns, like this :
Code:
<pre>

DATE                |                Start Time            |           Lenght         |        Song

Day --- Month ---    Year  ---  Hour --- Min --- Sec ---  Hour -- Min --- Sec   ---  Author --- Title --- Volume
  01   |    01      |   2014     |    00    |    00   |  15     |   00  |   03    |    12    |    B. Adams | never... | Find...
  01   |    01      |   2014     |    00    |    03   |   27    |   00  |   04    |    36    |-------------

</pre>

pety said:
The Report has to be very accurate, becouse I must split any date from the columns, like this :
It will only use the system format for date and time. Do you mean you need separate columns for day/month/year/hour/... ?

djsoft said:
pety said:
It will only use the system format for date and time. Do you mean you need separate columns for day/month/year/hour/... ?
Yes, that is standard format in Romania. Do not make you problems. I will solve that in Excell, with *Text in columns*. But if you can help with this issue I will appreciate that.

Dmitry,

I saw that actual Raport Generator doesn't make a good filtering. Maybe you should add something more.
It is very good "Select" option but for the best precision I would also add "Remove" or "Exclude".

In options I selected all music, but Raport included ID's and other tracks too. So, "Select" + "Exclude" in the same time would make a better work. Exclude string to be separated by comma.

Does it make sense?

Attachments

• _RaportGenerator_Filetr.jpg
    _RaportGenerator_Filetr.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 441
pety said:
Yes, that is standard format in Romania. Do not make you problems. I will solve that in Excell, with *Text in columns*. But if you can help with this issue I will appreciate that.
OK.

pety said:
I saw that actual Raport Generator doesn't make a good filtering. Maybe you should add something more.
It is very good "Select" option but for the best precision I would also add "Remove" or "Exclude".
This will be included in the next update too :)

djsoft said:
pety said:
OK.

pety said:
This will be included in the next update too :)
Cool, Great, Nice, Wonderful, Marvelous :)

The March is almost gone and we need to make some reports. Please give us RB 5.1

Thanks a lot !

Back