BROADCASTING REMOTELY with radioboss?

bonti

Hello

I am currently looking to broadcast remotely with radioboss from the 26th Nov 2020 . Is anyone here who knows how to do it .

Thank you

Hello
We can't broadcast from the main radio station studio , so want our presenters to be broadcasting from their homes
What feature on RADIOBOSS allows us to do that , and how is it done.
Thank you

We can't broadcast from the main radio station studio , so want our presenters to be broadcasting from their homes
What feature on RADIOBOSS allows us to do that , and how is it done.
This is not about RadioBOSS, but mostly about the streaming server you use. It should allow remote DJ connections. RadioBOSS is a streaming software, it does not handle remote DJ connections.

that's how I do it.......
In my case I have a Heavy Metal radio over the internet...
In the office I have a PC as a radio station.... but when I go out to do something direct I take a Mini-PC (the kind that sits behind the monitor) ($200 / $400)...
With this mini-PC I broadcast Linking with the fixed PC in the office What is it doing? The last broadcast

You Have to Make a Playlist in which you have to put the IP of the Mini_pc. A Playlist in which you give the start time.
If the concert is delayed, fill in the start time WITH MUSIC that you have on your Mini_Pc.

You must have the IP and wifi / LAN / sim connection

I'm going to try, on Saturday I have a live concert that I have to broadcast at the request of the band.
I hope it works...and that I know how to do it.:P:P

thank you very much for your help

Back