Bug in Auto Intro

tomimatko

I found a bug in Auto Intro.
Eg. I have two types of Auto Intro. "New" is enabled - "Must contain tag", and the second intro is for a specific song - "Filename contains".
As you can see the song have nothing in the tag and the "Must contain tag" is not enabled. Anyway since "New" is the first in the order the song has an intro from "Must contain tag" even it is not enabled and not from "Filename contains"? If I put the song intro first in order then goes the intro of "Filename contains"?

Attachments

• 2021-08-17_192809.jpg
    2021-08-17_192809.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 214
It checks the list from top to bottom, and plays auto intro for the first rule that matches.

My mistake. I didn't put "Any" or "All" for the "Must contain tag". The field is left blank. Then Auto intro plays on every song with Intro set. Even with empty Tag.

it no longer works in 5.9.4 it disapeared a week ago it just shows directorory with no file name as it did before . it also doesnt play the mp3 even though it is shown as a progress bar to play it which ends and no sound from the files in the folder is played. It used to do this beautifully.

I will when 6.1 is update NO it just stopped making sound it just shws a folder instead of the mp3 it plays usually

No nothing its odd the intro folder works today showing STATION BREAK which i did not before and my report to my website comes back with HTTP Request (1) : Error: connetion timed out as of three days too I note ip6 seems down no its not move/rename diretories as far as i an tell as it finds the diretory just doesnt look for the intro tracks in diretory as it doesnt show one that it found just the diretory name

Last edited:
Ok Dmitry its not your software oddly it was the DNS obtaing dns in ip4 automatic failed. Solution I set this DNS server to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 respectively and this was to cure artwork upload but oddly it cured the auto-into as well so at least it solved. please let me know when 6.1 is ready

Actually Dmitry I spoke to soon it appears if its a file like anouncement.mp3 it finds it . but if its a directory it used to recurse and choose one now t doesnt do this .

Hmm embarressing it had au reinserted a old back up and the directory path was changed lol . i expect that will fix it ;D

Well I found out what happened the settings was not being backed up and it lost all the data in radioboss as it was not automatic

oddly it cured the auto-into as well so at least it solved
It's not possible. Auto Intro does not use any network services, so changing DNS does not affect anything. The problem is somewhere else, one possibility is that you have a virus on your computer that introduces all those oddities.

Well I found out what happened the settings was not being backed up and it lost all the data in radioboss as it was not automatic
You can schedule automatic backups using the createbackup command: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

Back