Bug in ID3 editor

nelson c

Hello, there is a bug in ID3 editor: sometimes when modifying a label, the information is deleted from the file and saves only the Title field: ? + the first letter of the name of the song: example ?M (This only happens with some random tracks)

Please send one of those tracks (before edited) to support@djsoft.net - this will be fixed.

Unfortunately I can not send a track before being "ruined your information" because it is a mistake aletorio, which does not happen with any particular song.
If it's worth, I can send a track radioboss ruined his label.
Other information that perhaps serve: Once the label was ruined, if you reload all data is saved correctly.

nelson c said:
If it's worth, I can send a track radioboss ruined his label.
I'm afraid it won't help much. When possible, send the original track (eg from a backup).

He's right I had not noticed. :D
When this happens again I sent the original song from the backup.

Thank you!

Has this bee fixed yet? Its annoying. I can't see how you were not able to reproduce this issue. Have been using radioboss for a few years now and never had this issues, and I always update. Random songs now have that distorted tags.

nyankee
Do you have songs with distorted tags? Please send one of them to support@djsoft.net and the issue will be fixed.

Back