Bug in new RB version

Yes, I am using the latest version.
The difference I think has to do with the directsound buffer. It is approximately 500Ms. If I lower the audio buffer to 150ms, it is barely ahead of it yet, but it is much better.
With 50Ms, in direct sound the audio is choppy, so I could not test it.

It accounts for the buffer size, so it should be more or less accurate. A quick test here does not confirm the problem, can you please try with another device?

Do some research and here I can delve into the issues a bit.
First of all, I tried on two computers with different sound cards and the same thing happens.
The difference is around 200ms
but there is a case in which the difference is 1 second!., When the preview starts at a point that track number 2 has already started (see screenshot)
If a point is selected before the start of the 2nd track, the difference is usually about 200 ms.

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 175
but there is a case in which the difference is 1 second
The difference is only between the cursor position and the sound actually heard? In this case, what happens when playback is just started, there's no sound and the cursor moves? Or sound starts immediately but it doesn't match what the cursor shows?

Thanks for updating those bugs & that's great to know :)

I have also noticed a bug which only happens when you use the first fade keyframe that choses when the track starts:View attachment 11216

, I'll set the track to start like that, but when I click OK, and open it again, then the bottom track shifts to the left:

View attachment 11217

meet random anonymous, If I correct it again and click OK then it seems to work but it doesn't work the first time round :)
Segue Editor is such an important tool for perfect streaming. Is a fallback to 6.0.5 or earlier possbile?

Back