Bug In Scheduler

NounosSon

Yesterday was Memorial Day and I made some Memorial Day jingles. I changed all the folders path to the folder with my Memorial Day jingles. When it was time for the scheduler to put the jingle in the playlist it put the regular jingle in. It said it was playing the jingles from the Memorial Day folder but it was still playing it from the folder with the regular jingles. This is really getting bad. RadioBoss 4.6 worked awesome. What happened in 4.7?

How did you changed the folders? Did you manually edit the .sdl file?

The 4.7 version supposed to be better that 4.6, I don't know where the problems are going from... there were some 3rd party components updated, probably that's the cause.

djsoft said:
How did you changed the folders? Did you manually edit the .sdl file?

The 4.7 version supposed to be better that 4.6, I don't know where the problems are going from... there were some 3rd party components updated, probably that's the cause.

I changed the folder location using the wizard. It said the file path was to the folder with the Memorial Day jingles but it was playing the jingles from the folder with our regular jinles.

Also do you know when 4.7.1 will come out to fix all these problems?

Attachments

• RB SCHEUDLER BUG.png
    RB SCHEUDLER BUG.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 453
If you changed the path, it can continue to play files from the previous folder. It happens because of caching. To fix it - restart the program.

Regarding the upcoming RadioBOSS 4.7.1 - there are several stability-related fixes and other minor problems solved as well. It's being tested right now, and if results are good, it will be released this week.

djsoft said:
If you changed the path, it can continue to play files from the previous folder. It happens because of caching. To fix it - restart the program.

Regarding the upcoming RadioBOSS 4.7.1 - there are several stability-related fixes and other minor problems solved as well. It's being tested right now, and if results are good, it will be released this week.

Excellent News! Can't wait to fix these problems.

RadioBOSS 4.7.1 was released, the bug you reported was fixed as well as many other errors.

Back