Bug report(again) and suggestion

xzsaimon16

hi me again The bug I reported a couple of months ago about marking the intro and ending on : on air ("waveform tracking"). I believe that it is derived only when the "outro" is marked as I show it in the following gifs that I attach below.

Ok, next point:

Will there be a possibility to add an option in the music library so that the name of the added files looks "nice"? that is, you can put the file name in upper case. I tried this option in well known radio software and it helped me a lot.

It is to have a better visual order and sort the music folders from the "Music Library" tool.

another suggestion...

I don't know if it has been proposed before.
It will be possible in the future to add an additional indicator for example: "an arrow" that is shown as "flahs" which indicates the position where the audio is playing in the playlist.
I can make a graphic example if my idea is not clear.

Attachments

• 1 con el intro.gif
    1 con el intro.gif
    12.9 MB · Views: 146
  • 2 con el intro y el outro.gif
    2 con el intro y el outro.gif
    10 MB · Views: 141
hi me again The bug I reported a couple of months ago about marking the intro and ending on : on air ("waveform tracking"). I believe that it is derived only when the "outro" is marked as I show it in the following gifs that I attach below.
Please check if this happens with the latest RadioBOSS 6.2.

Will there be a possibility to add an option in the music library so that the name of the added files looks "nice"? that is, you can put the file name in upper case. I tried this option in well known radio software and it helped me a lot.
The file names in Music Library are displayed as they are in the file system. No case conversions are performed.

It will be possible in the future to add an additional indicator for example: "an arrow" that is shown as "flahs" which indicates the position where the audio is playing in the playlist.
The current track is marked in bold (by default, it's configurable) in the playlist. You can also click the "now playing" box and it will jump to the currently playing track.

Back