Bug Teaser

nelson c

Hi Dmitry,

There is a bug in the teaser after updating to the latest version.
The track source is a playlist. The configuration is the one I attach.
The teaser plays the first song on the playlist twice, then if it continues to play the following tracks.

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 190
This bug does not confirm here. How many tracks are there in the playlist? Does this happen if you select a folder as a track source?

I am having difficulties with teaser locking up the pc around the 8 second mark. It simply struggles and stops playlist. Occurred after upgrading to 6.0.6.0. Have updated to 6.0.6.1 and today to 6.0.6.2 with the same issue. Windows 7 Pro. Have reverted back to 6.0.5.5 with no issues. Problem occurs regardless if source is folder or playlist.

Can you please send a screenshot of the Teaser configuration so we can try the same here?

This bug does not confirm here. How many tracks are there in the playlist? Does this happen if you select a folder as a track source?
the source is a playlist. There are 9 tracks in it. (Exactly the same number of teasers)

Source tracks are in a folder... This particular folder works ok. It has 327 tracks. Folder with 500 or tracks causes the issue. Is there a limitation on the number of tracks for teasers in a folder/playlist? What is the ideal?

I tried the teaser yesterday and this is happening to me too. When select Tracks from a folder or playlist the first song repeat twice, and the others are fine (playing only once). Shuffle is not turned on! When the shuffle is on then the first song does not repeat twice.
When choose Coming up next then everything is ok. No repetition.

Back