builtin encoders

waynenrich

hello i use the built in encoders and over the past few day i have noticed a number of dropped connection where it disconnects and reconnects at first i thought it was the old icecast 2.3.1 but having now upgraded to the 2.4.4 i have also run the icecast kh and still does the same which leads me to believe that its a problem with the built in encoders as i also use breakway and butt using virtual cables on another machine
the problem is within the built in encoders

I don't think RadioBOSS encoders are the problem here, they are tested a lot and there are no open/known bugs or any stability issues. The same engine is used for RadioBOSS Cloud streaming service that runs 24/7 with no problems. If you see a lot of connect/disconnect problems it likely has something to do with your internet connection.

its not my internet connection as i full bushiness fiber 1 gigabit download and 115 megabit upload
this does not happen when i use the vb cable
"virtual soundcard throgh to butt" encoder no drops at all

i already asked my service provider "Isp" about any drop out and there isn't any ive also had software that monitors this

I don't think there's something wrong with RadioBOSS because we can't reproduce this disconnect issue. So there's nothing for us to fix, problem is somewhere else.

Back