CalculateStartTime - Refresh Button

pety

Motivation:

When I make a playlist I have to add different tracks (Small meditations, Spots, Promo etc., etc). For that I need to re-Calculate Start Time (few times) for a very good duration time tracks arrangement.

Now Calculate Start Time is set when right click on the first track from playlist and select that function. To restart Start Calculation Time I use the same procedure. That procedure is repeated all the time I need it. This is annoyng and time-consuming. So, I suggest:

Solution:

A refresh button in Playlist Tab.
  • First time use classic method to assign Calculate Start Time;
  • Second use Refresh Button to re-Start Calculate Time.

Attachments

• _refresh_button=CalculateStartTime.png
    _refresh_button=CalculateStartTime.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 438
I think that could be added in the right-click menu for the playlist. I don't think start time recalc should be placed in the playlist tabs - it's not used so often that we should put it in the front.

djsoft said:
I think that could be added in the right-click menu for the playlist. I don't think start time recalc should be placed in the playlist tabs - it's not used so often that we should put it in the front.
Right-click is exactly what I would like to avoid. To recalc start time I use right-click a lot of time. One click would be great. And remeber, I make every day  playlists (24 per day). So, for me and my team use of "Calculate Start Time..." is very often.

You can make it in Temp Tab, not in Main. And refresh button to become active only ofter the first use of "Calculate Start Time...". Please, look at the second picture. I think that is a reasonable request.

Attachments

• _refresh_button=CalculateStartTime.png
    _refresh_button=CalculateStartTime.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 389
pety said:
You can make it in Temp Tab, not in Main. And refresh button to become active only ofter the first use of "Calculate Start Time...". Please, look at the second picture. I think that is a reasonable request.
That's a good point. I'll add it to the to-do list, there's a good chance that it will be implemented in one of the future versions.

Back