Can i played a requested song for a particular user

Parth

can i played a requested song for a particular user for not all for example : - if here is two users, both are now played streaming song then first user can play a request for a another song radioboss can played that song but i have facing issue for second user they have also play a same song for requested by the first user, How to solve it ,Thank you.

This is not really possible, as RadioBOSS creates only one stream and all listeners connect to it - and as a result they hear the same thing.

Ok Thanks , On more question can i get a network url of all songs ? because of i have to play a particular song for a particular user on my app, Thanks.

Ok Thanks , On more question can i get a network url of all songs ? because of i have to play a particular song for a particular user on my app, Thanks.
RadioBOSS does not act as a web server to give access to music files on the disk, so I'm afraid it's not possible.

Ok thanks, How to pass meta data from radioboss to stream url?
1701180896707.png
1701181111645.png

I am using aws ec2 instance for streaming of icecast. How can i install radioboss on ubuntu server 22.04 in ec2 instance and connect it with my local system ?

I am using aws ec2 instance for streaming of icecast. How can i install radioboss on ubuntu server 22.04 in ec2 instance and connect it with my local system ?
It's unlikely RadioBOSS will run under Ubuntu, you will to install Wine (or similar software first) and try it, but we do not test the compatibility. You should get a Windows server to run RadioBOSS.

Back