Can Radio Boss play video files?

RadioBOSS Advanced can. The features are limited, but it's enough in some scenarios.

Cool, this is all I need it to do, IF it can lol So far RadioBoss has been perfect for our audio. However, we also running a online tv station as well and along with that aspect, are trying to leverage our towns public access c channel. All I really need the video player to do is to allow me to make a list and then be able to schedule when the videos play. The list also need to be able to play in full screen and switch from video to video while staying in full screen. I dont need any overlays or special effects, just scheduling and playback in full screen :) All the video we will be playing will be in 720x480@30 fps in 4:3 aspect ratio :)

Thanks in advance yall!

Mark

For that purpose it will work - just make sure you set up the settings correctly (Settings->Video).

So as a example, I would be able to make a play list, then program that play list to start at a specified time ? Just making sure :) Also, I also own a copy of radio boss operating on one computer. Am I allowed to have it on just ONE more computer? And lastly, can I pay for a upgrade or do I have to pay for a separate copy for the advanced version?

P.S Thanks for the speedy response m8!

Mark

You can use your copy on another computer. To upgrade your edition, please purchase "RadioBOSS Standard to Advanced": http://www.djsoft.net/enu/buy.htm

Back