Can the software corrupt? My shows are repeating tracks

All of a sudden my Scheduled folders are starting to repeat tracks for no reason

any ideas?
1:50:00 PMInserted 6 tracks from test2.m3u8
1:52:39 PMBob Sinclar - Love Generation
1:55:29 PMBruno Mars - 24K Magic
1:59:10 PMJim Stevens - Happy Hour promo for Positivity Morrinsville (MP3)
1:59:40 PMSuzy & Friends - Trailer Permanent
2:00:09 PMCrowded House - Something So Strong
2:02:50 PMRob Walker - NZ RWT40 2022 PROMO JUNE 1990 - 10th-12th June 2022
2:03:21 PMJim Stevens - Happy Hour promo for Positivity Morrinsville (MP3)
2:03:50 PMSuzy & Friends - Trailer Permanent
2:04:20 PMCrowded House - Something So Strong
2:07:01 PMRob Walker - NZ RWT40 2022 PROMO JUNE 1990 - 10th-12th June 2022

Is this about RadioBOSS Cloud? If so I suggest checking the playlist contents in the Overview section, maybe there are only those trascks remained and it has nothing else to play.
The playlist in RadioBOSS Cloud is set to "Repeat List" mode so after the last track is played, it will start the first track.

Is this about RadioBOSS Cloud? If so I suggest checking the playlist contents in the Overview section, maybe there are only those trascks remained and it has nothing else to play.
The playlist in RadioBOSS Cloud is set to "Repeat List" mode so after the last track is played, it will start the first track.
yes it is in cloud.
I use Track lists which up to now have played whatever was in there and then revert back to the normal playlist but now its randomly choses one of the other tracks for a while after its played them all in order, or if I place just one track in it just repeats it once and then returns to playlist
would you like access to have a look? I've set up an access. email me at morrinsvilleradio@gmail.com if you think you can help

Please create a support ticket: support@radioboss.fm
I have done but it takes days to get a response and they are not understanding the issue. I'd love to send a video showing what's actually happening but I doubt they are allowed to open a link and I cant attach it. They just keep coming back with suggestions that arn't relevant. my counterpart in the next town also uses Radioboss and we set things up in exactly the same way and he doesnt have any issues. we have sat side by side comparing the issue.

Its been weeks now and its really embarrassing

We have confirmed the issue when events could repeat playback sometimes if you have the "Shuffle" option enabled for the playlist. Please disable it to fix it until we release an update.

I don't have the shuffle enabled.
I just have a set list under one hour. and as soon as they finish (in the right order) it just starts playing random tracks from that list again.
I have been using the software for 2 years doing exactly what I'm doing with no issue, but it started after you changed the server a few weeks ago

You can see from my setup Im not using shuffle and also from the list how its repeating tracks for no reason.
I sent this from the very first support ticket

Attachments

• prog1 (1).png
    prog1 (1).png
    103.1 KB · Views: 123
  • prog2 (1).png
    prog2 (1).png
    57 KB · Views: 115
Back