Cart Wall track tool not working

Mrshades

Hello again!

The Track Tool isn't working when opened in the Cart Wall tab. Seems to work fine when opened in playlists though.

I am on the latest version, 6.1.1.0

Thanks for looking into this, I really use this tool in the cart wall a lot for live shows.

Does it show any error messages when you try to open it from the cart wall?
No error message. It opens the file just fine, it just doesn't save whatever changes are made. When I click the file after editing it remains unchanged.

No error message. It opens the file just fine, it just doesn't save whatever changes are made. When I click the file after editing it remains unchanged.
In this case more information is needed. What do you change in the Track Tool and how do you see that the change is not applied?

Guten Morgen Jungs Ich habe es mal ausprobiert bei mir in der x64 RadioBoss Version .

Ich habe die Cartwall als Jingle Automat - Ich habe einen Jingle genommen aus der Cartwall diesen mit dem Track Tool geöffnet und die Lautstärke runter geregelt auf nahe zu null db , dann auf " OK " und getestet alles gut Lautstärke war runter , dann habe ich die " Dauerhafte Speicherung " geprüft - also RadioBoss geschlossen und neu gestartet auch hier war alles so geblieben wie eingestellt .

Also Ergo Fazit .... bei mir Funktioniert das Track Tool in der Cartwall !

Google Übersetzer :

Good morning guys I tried it out with me in the x64 RadioBoss version.

I have the cart wall as a jingle machine - I took a jingle from the cart wall, opened it with the track tool and adjusted the volume down to almost zero db, then to "OK" and tested everything was fine. Volume was down, then I did it "Permanent storage" checked - i.e. RadioBoss was closed and restarted here, too, everything remained as set.

So ergo conclusion .... works for me the track tool in the cart wall!

cannot be reproduced here, everything is as it should be in the cartwall
Changed several times some files, everything was saved as it should be
Windows 10, RadioBOSS 6.1.1.0

Last edited:
The track tool definitely doesn't work on the cart wall tracks. I am using the 64 bit version on 2 different rigs using a Scarlett 4i4 interface and win 11. Both machines are brand new with very good specs. Using RB 6.1.1.0. I have tried using the headphone and speaker outputs also with the same effect.

I posted this bug over 2 months ago and still haven't gotten a notable response from the dev team other than we'll take a look.

I've used this program professionally for years and I never use it for streaming. I am a live music and corporate audio engineer so being able to to cut tracks inside the cart wall on the fly where I'm playing stingers and VO's to large crowds is something that would help me and other engineers that use this program for live events and meetings very much.

I am able to use the track tool within the playlist tabs without issue, on the cart wall tabs it just doesn't work.

Here is a pic from my gig this past week using 2 instances of this app. One for background music and the other for playing voice overs and stingers for talent.

Attachments

• PXL_20220330_165834462.jpg
    PXL_20220330_165834462.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 148
This issue is on our to-do list and will be addressed in the next update, which is planned for May. I'm sorry this is taking some time.

Back