Chrome web browser plugin for RadioBOSS

Currently Chrome plugin uses one of the latest Chromium versions. Do you have any problems with it?

Can the chrome plugin play the RBCloud feed?
i tried to install but might do something wrong...

hello, i'm blind can someone tell me how i can access this browser with NVDA? thank you! i cant see the browser tab, jut explorer, fx, scheduller and search.

Radio Radio said:
Can the chrome plugin play the RBCloud feed?
i tried to install but might do something wrong...
It will play the stream, but it's way better to play the stream directly in the playlist, using the Playlist->Add URL command.

Nuno Costa said:
hello, i'm blind can someone tell me how i can access this browser with NVDA? thank you! i cant see the browser tab, jut explorer, fx, scheduller and search.
The web browser tab can be added to the zone where playlist tabs are. However, this web browser is very simple and I'd suggest using a fully featured browser installed in the system instead.

Nuno Costa said:
and how i can add tabs to zone, with NVDA?
You can navigate to the playlist tabs, then press the + key, a menu will open, it will allow you adding more tabs.

aded it but cant focus the browser. cant use with accessibility. but, it's not important. thanks anyway. do you know some way to play browser things in the radio boss? for example, youtube videos, whats app audios, ETC? It is what i'm searching for.

Nuno Costa said:
aded it but cant focus the browser. cant use with accessibility. but, it's not important. thanks anyway. do you know some way to play browser things in the radio boss? for example, youtube videos, whats app audios, ETC? It is what i'm searching for.
Web browser is for viewing web pages only - the audio there is not routed through RadioBOSS, it's the same as if you were playing audio from a regular web browser.

error

Attachments

• browsererror.PNG
    browsererror.PNG
    93.7 KB · Views: 323
Use Chromium-based web browser in RadioBOSS (Web Browser tab) instead of the default Internet Explorer.

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/RadioBOSS_ChromeWebBrowser.exe

Installation:
1. Close RadioBOSS
2. Run RadioBOSS_ChromeWebBrowser.exe as Administrator and extract it to RadioBOSS installation folder (typically, C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS).

* Administrator rights are only required if RadioBOSS is installed to the Program Files directory.

Version: Chromium 78
Plugin updated: 2020-01-23
No meu nao funcionou, continua aparecendo o IE

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (31).png
    Captura de Tela (31).png
    217.7 KB · Views: 322
Please Enlight me about the uses of the web browser with radioboss? is usefull for what for example??
Please explain me with examples...
Thanks in advance for your support

Back