ClockList - a different kind of music playlist generator

lol - I used to write old DOS programs! Primarily for online (think, "dialup") systems. I really wish I had a good UI designer...

RadioDave said:
lol - I used to write old DOS programs! Primarily for online (think, "dialup") systems. I really wish I had a good UI designer...
The UI looks OK to me. It's self descriptive and pretty easy to follow. The only thing which can confuse is "Tags" - it's pretty hard to understand that Tags is actually a set of tracks...

Well, I used SAM Broadcaster for like since 2012 and bought my own copy in October of 2012, and at first it worked real well, but then when everything started happening and there were a lot of demands put on, I needed something that was easier for playlists and such.  I did buy a copy of RadioBOSS yesterday, so I have my own copy and I love it!  I will use it for the first time on Sunday under the paid version of it.

Let me Welcome You to RadioBOSS.  I think you will find it is a wonderful piece of software.  It is easier to use than most and I find the support is the absolute best...

David

indieradionetwork said:
I needed something that was easier for playlists and such.  I did buy a copy of RadioBOSS yesterday, so I have my own copy and I love it!  I will use it for the first time on Sunday under the paid version of it.
Thank you for the good words!

David said:
Let me Welcome You to RadioBOSS.  I think you will find it is a wonderful piece of software.  It is easier to use than most and I find the support is the absolute best...
Thanks David! Can we use this on the Testimonials (http://www.djsoft.net/enu/testimonials.htm) page?

Thanks David! Can we use this on the Testimonials (http://www.djsoft.net/enu/testimonials.htm) page?

Yes you may..Thanks again for great software that just keeps getting better with each update..

David

Yeah, I switched over to RadioBOSS yesterday and programmed my live shows in for the week, and they hit with no problems.  When I need like a mixtape to play for that certain event, I set it up in the playlist generator PRO, save it, then when I create the event, I have it start the playlist generator PRO and it will pull up all the songs that I set up when I created the playlist in the generator.  Pretty cool there Dmitry.

Back