Command to stop or start recording

Another suggest to you!

Is there to make posible that i can stop or start recording (Broadcast recording) with a comand from playlist or shedule?

Thanks

This can be accomplished by creating a scheduler command using the streamarchive option.

For example, to start the recording:

streamarchive on D:\Recordings\filename.mp3

and then scheduling a second command for a later time to terminate the recording.

streamarchive off

The sreamarchive command supports the template options for the filename.

A file name template can be used in the file name:
?yyyycurrent year (4 digits)?ddday (2 digits)
?yycurrent year (2 digits)?hhhour (2 digits)
?mmmonth (2 digits)?nnminute (2 digits)
?wd or ?dwcurrent day of week (2 digits): 01 to 07?wkweek number (2 digits): 01 to 53
?anyany text in the file name?noevalif specified, evaluate macro on playback start; if not specified, evaluate on event launch

For example, to create a filename with today's date and time (hours/minutes) would be:

streamarchive on D:\Recordings\?yyyy?mm?dd?hh?nn.mp3

There is also a duration version of the command where it would seem only one scheduler option would be needed but we have not used it.

Scheduler commands
Start recording and save to the file, limit record duration to 3600 seconds:
streamarchive 3600 D:\myshow.mp3

I'm put the following

streamarchive on "C:\Users\Ottydeejay\Documents\Grabaciones\?yyyy?mm?dd?hh?nn M30FM VI 1.flac"

und bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung

StreamArchive error: Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\"C:\Users\Ottydeejay\Documents\Grabaciones\?yyyy?mm?dd?hh?nn M30FM VI 1.cue". Die Syntax für den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch

What is the mistake?

Also shows error with comand streamarchive D:\Audio\Grabaciones\?yyyy?mm?dd?hh?nn-M30FM-LU-1.flac
Stream Recording: encoder exited with an error. Please check stream archive settings. Attempting to restart.
StreamArchive error: Cannot create file "D:\Audio\Grabaciones\?yyyy?mm?dd?hh?nn-M30FM-LU-1.cue". Die Syntax für den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch

Do you run this command from the scheduler or from playlist? It should work from the scheduler.

I run it from a playlist. so the render to mp3 file not works properly. it does not respect the intros and outros of the songs. When i play and record the entire playlist with the voicetrack inserts then the voicetracks will go perfect on intros and outros of the songs. But i need to record it tself to mp3 or flac. that works fine with streamarchive X:/path/tofile at the begin of playlist and streamarchive off at the end but i can not put data (year, month and year) on the file

This is how i use it
1687893224236.png

Back