Comment Field

IgorPobi

Hello !

I have problem with preview long text Comment field ! (See picture).
Can you move this field on different row ?

Thanks !

Igor

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 295
It shows all tag fields in one line, to use the screen space more effectively. You can open Track Tool to see the complete comment field.

I too would like to see this window reworked somehow; at the very least allow the columns to be customized and re-ordered like the columns in the playlist windows.

phs said:
I too would like to see this window reworked somehow; at the very least allow the columns to be customized and re-ordered like the columns in the playlist windows.
Can you please specify what columns should be customizable?

Well for our use case, we generally don't care about "Play Count" and "Last Played" (in the search results at least), so being able to hide them would be useful. It would also be good to see "Comment" in the results (we tag all our Australian tracks by adding it to the "Comment" field; we're legally required to play 25% Australian content). All this information is available in the "Track Tool" but that requires looking at each track individually which isn't practical if your search results have dozens of tracks.

Re-ordering the columns would be useful too -- for example, to put "Genre" as the first column before Artist and Title.

It would also be great to have an "Everything" option in the drop-down for "Search in" to avoid having to switch between Artist/Title/Genre/Comment/etc.

phs said:
Well for our use case, we generally don't care about "Play Count" and "Last Played" (in the search results at least), so being able to hide them would be useful. It would also be good to see "Comment" in the results (we tag all our Australian tracks by adding it to the "Comment" field; we're legally required to play 25% Australian content). All this information is available in the "Track Tool" but that requires looking at each track individually which isn't practical if your search results have dozens of tracks.Title.
Yes, this would be useful, I'll schedule this for the upcoming RadioBOSS 5.8 update. It will be possible to configure the columns list similar to how it's done for playlist window.

phs said:
It would also be great to have an "Everything" option in the drop-down for "Search in" to avoid having to switch between Artist/Title/Genre/Comment/etc.
I think that would be possible too, in one of the future updates.

Back