commercial panel

nelson c

Hello Dmitry, here's a suggestion:
I have seen in several commercial softwares that are in a separate list of the principal, and I think it is a good idea.
operation is to reach the agreed time for an advertising block the program continues with the list of ads, and then returns the main list.

This makes it more organized view of the main list, and on the other hand solves the problem with the events (if at the time it is playing a commercial, running another event, wait till it finishes, or remove it from the list to start playing commercials) I mean the problem is that no commercial inserted in the middle of events.

Attachments

• Hardata Dinesat 9.png
    Hardata Dinesat 9.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 482
  • Megamix.jpg
    Megamix.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 495
If you don't want commercials to be inserted into the playlist, you can check the "Overlay Playback" and "Pause the playlist while event is playing" options in the event properties. So it will pause the playlist, play commercials and then unpause.

There's a little issue with this feature: pause and unpause is performed without a fade which, sometimes, doesn't sound too good - will be fixed in RB 5.0.

Regarding the screenshots you've posted, this looks a bit more complicated than it is in RB :) I'm not sure if we should do something like this in RB...

If it seems a good idea.
When implemented the removal of the player simultaneous silences, I'll see how it works!.

I would like to this window, and cueing are integrated somewhere in the interface, as they are sometimes annoying.

Another thing: What is the reason that applies crossfader, when moving from a song, to a track that is assigned a file type?.
I use a crossfader great time for songs, and sometimes this causes the first, jingle or commercial, is not heard because it overlaps with the song that is ending.

nelson c said:
Another thing: What is the reason that applies crossfader, when moving from a song, to a track that is assigned a file type?.
I use a crossfader great time for songs, and sometimes this causes the first, jingle or commercial, is not heard because it overlaps with the song that is ending.
This will be improved in the next update - a setting will be added for File Types: do not mix with other tracks.

Super!, thank you very much.

I could put the link to download the previous version of RB (4.9.0.11) because I have overcome the updates, but later renew.
Perhaps it is useful to leave links in the download page for older versions.

Nelson, you can download RB 4.9.0.11 from here:
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.9.0.11.exe

Maybe links to the older versions will be added in the future - I'm not sure yet if many people need it... Also newer versions are always better than the older ones :)

Back