Cue sheet creation

RadioBOSS doesn't read cue sheets, so I don't think there's much point in creating them :) How do you want to use the cuesheets?

Because I hate to make pre-productions and syndications to stream them later by my media server - not directly from RadioBOSS.
To ensure, that metadata are streaming correctly by the media server a cuesheet is needed.

Thank you.
At this time I have to create I have to create a "cuesheet"-like text file by hand.
Code:
00:00:00~Imagine Dragons - Thunder
00:03:30~Another Singer - A great song
00:05:00~Also a nice band - Heroic Voice

...and so on. It's very tricky and time intensive.

se-schwarz said:
It's very tricky and time intensive.
That's no doubt - however, it's a minor improvement and I think it'll be added in one of the future RadioBOSS updates.

Norbert , Sebastian , You could examine the now playing XML 'nowplaying.xml' to generate this is a XML format document. I have placed some posts here about reading from it which work. With a website or locally run intranet services with php you could inject this into SQL server and then produce from it what you want using reporting. Also, you print reports of a playlist in RB that will also produce a basic report. on File>> Export/Print which will print current playlist. The sql route is much better as you can use other reporting software or create your own.

Hallo,

I think it's really great that you can now create a .cue file. I now always use this to create shows.

What really bothers me is that he also imports jingles

TRACK 01 AUDIO

TITLE ""

PERFORMER ""

INDEX 01 00:00:00

You can't turn this off when you do a broadcast mixdown file export log.

Here's a picture of what I mean:
1701893054032.png

Back