Cuesheet Creation issue

Hi everyone,

I have created a few file types where no title update should be sent, or a special format.

This function in itself works. Unfortunately, I found out that the corresponding settings do not apply to the cuesheets.

File types for which I have set that special formats should be used or that no updates should be sent at all, still end up unchanged in the cuesheet.

1682898654375.png

Nope, it's part of the stream archive.
The option in file types controls sending streaming title to broadcasting server. I see a case when you need to re-broadcast the recorded show later and the titles that are not supposed to be there will be sent to the server. I added it to the list of improvements.

Awesome! Yes, that's exactly the case. Additionally we upload our shows to Mixcloud. The service supports Cuesheets. That's why it's a good idea, that the settings also apply to cuesheets.

Awesome! Yes, that's exactly the case. Additionally we upload our shows to Mixcloud. The service supports Cuesheets. That's why it's a good idea, that the settings also apply to cuesheets.
Noted, one of the next update will have an appropriate fix.

Back