Database File to Personalitzed Folder

Hello,
I have suggest at 6 march the following

- The Database file was stored on /roaming/radioboss ... I Need that's can store as an folder and location we like (personalitzed)

Ist still planed this function or also was discarted?

Thank You

Ist still planed this function or also was discarted?
It's planned for one of the next updates. The past few updates were "patches", their main point was to increase the quality of the software, fixing bugs and other issues. Then we will move on adding new features.

Ok fine thank you. When i have an radioboss 5 and an radioboss 6 at the same machine will this conflicky with the tracks.db file?

When i have an radioboss 5 and an radioboss 6 at the same machine will this conflicky with the tracks.db file?
Yes, they can. Database scheme is a bit different, so I'd recommend against using both versions at the same time.

So for just this reason there was fine when you implement the request of personalitzed Database file so i can give an diffrenet name for the database of radioboss 6

At moment i will use the 2 versions (5 and 6), so i need time to adapt my database to the new library system.

At moment i use Radioboss 5 with Msqlite and Radioboss 6 with MYSQL but when i start Radioboss 6 another day they give erro to conect database. I need to make tyhe test in options and restart and then it connects.

Is this normal?

At moment i use Radioboss 5 with Msqlite and Radioboss 6 with MYSQL but when i start Radioboss 6 another day they give erro to conect database. I need to make tyhe test in options and restart and then it connects.
What is the error message?

The Following:
[2021-05-19 19:26:29] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'handshake: reading initial communication packet', system error: 0 (2013)

Are you sure the MySQL server is working and can be accessed (eg. it's not blocked by a firewall or similar software)? From the error message it seems that it can't communicate with the server.

yes i'm very sure so when i push the test button then say's ok and when i restart Radioboss them they works but when i restart the mysql server then when i start radioboss a first way then shows that error.

This error does not confirm here, when it's configured correctly, RadioBOSS has no problem connecting to database, restarting the server does not change anything. It appears to be something specific to your configuration. You can inspect the server log to see if there are any clues. Why the server is restarted by the way?

Back