enablegroup seems to not work anymore

ormston

the enablegroup command appears to be broken
ran enablegroup sunday but the events in the group sunday did not activate

and even when i go to the sunday scheduled items and manually enable them all, they dont.
this seems like a major bug, unless i am missing something

after the upgrade to the latest version, all the events in that group had an expiration like this

1610241227367.png

which disabled them, i had to manually take away the expiration and then they queued

possibly related to the previous posts, disabling events seem to re-enable themselves automatically.

Both those features (expiration date/time processing and enablegroup commands) remain unchanged for a long time, I don't see any reason for it to stop working if it worked initially.

You can probably do not use expiration, but use enablegroup/disablegroup options instead.

Both those features (expiration date/time processing and enablegroup commands) remain unchanged for a long time, I don't see any reason for it to stop working if it worked initially.

You can probably do not use expiration, but use enablegroup/disablegroup options instead.
seems like this was a one-off thing, only when i installed the latest version, it put all events into an expiration status, once i removed the expiration, it worked fine. what is am doing now is to separate any multiple actions back to their individual actions, it is much easier to troubleshoot what is working and not working.

1610413948980.png

seems like this was a one-off thing, only when i installed the latest version, it put all events into an expiration status, once i removed the expiration, it worked fine. what is am doing now is to separate any multiple actions back to their individual actions, it is much easier to troubleshoot what is working and not working.

View attachment 10949

its now doing it again, its disabling all events in a group

1610578061146.png

here you see the group "day" has all of its events disabled and when i edit them they show as disabled and have a disable event time set. So none of the events planned for the day fired.

View attachment 10960

here you see the group "day" has all of its events disabled and when i edit them they show as disabled and have a disable event time set. So none of the events planned for the day fired.
i can work with it, if its just a glitch every time the software upgrades i need to re-enable things

i can work with it, if its just a glitch every time the software upgrades i need to re-enable things
this seems to related to multiple events to disable and enable groups as one of the multiple events was to enable day, and that didn't work, maybe multiple events somehow block each other, so going back to individual events to enable and disable groups, separated by a few seconds allow each one to function better, i am trying that, it shouldnt be needed but maybe it will work better

You set the option: Disable event at 21:00. So after 21 hours the events will be disabled. Every day.

It's not related to the update, I suppose it's because of software being restarted.

so going back to individual events to enable and disable groups, separated by a few seconds allow each one to function better, i am trying that, it shouldnt be needed but maybe it will work better
I don't think it will make any difference. Multiple commands in one event or several events with one command is essentially the same.

seems like when i split up the multiple events into individual events, i omitted the enablegroup day so it left all events into that group as disabled, so it messed up my running order for the day, it is fixed now, and everything is running perfectly 24/7, my bad, thanks

Back