Encoder Mode

Hi
When I activate the encoder mode, that I dont hear my own voice when speaking, the voice is not broadcasted. What I have to do that the voice is still heard on the radio?
'

When you enable the "Output to encoders only" it will only include microphone in the streaming but you will not hear it yourself. If you don't need sucha behavior, please disable this option.

When you enable the "Output to encoders only" it will only include microphone in the streaming but you will not hear it yourself. If you don't need sucha behavior, please disable this option.
Yes thats how it supposed to be, but when I enable the Output to encoders only" I dont hear it myself BUT its also not streamed

1604583212688.png

When I speak in to the mic (mic activ) and the Encoder-Modus is activated (as in the print screen below) , I see in the "green" equalizer still the sound input from my voice, but its not broadcasted. When the Encoder-Modus is not activ, the voice is broadcasted.

1604583726966.png

When I speak in to the mic (mic activ) and the Encoder-Modus is activated (as in the print screen below) , I see in the "green" equalizer still the sound input from my voice, but its not broadcasted. When the Encoder-Modus is not activ, the voice is broadcasted.
We can't reproduce it here.
You can try the most recent RadioBOSS 6.0: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/radioboss-6-0-beta.6724/
It's a beta version, please create settings backup using Settings->Settings backup and restore in case you need to go back to RadioBOSS 5.9.

It's an old thread, but a friend was having the same problem a few days ago. The problem was in the Windows 10/11 Settings. Make sure that stereo mix is enabled in the sound settings.

Back