error in radioboss 5.8

diabolix said:
IN THE LAST VERSION OF RADIOBOSS, WHAT I PROGRAM IN EVENTS, I REPEAT IT TWICE, WHY?
Can you please provide more details on what happens?

Of course, to see for example, the time signal arrives, sounds without any problem but when it ends, it sounds again and it is not set 2 times, only once, I have already looked at a thousand things and I can not find the problem of why he does

if you realize you will see that at three o'clock, he repeats me twice the time code, other times he does not do it but other times if he gives me the time 2 times why?

Attachments

• son las 3.jpg
    son las 3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 276
From the log screenhot it appears that the file was added two times, but it doesn't say anything about scheduled events. I suggest to review your events - what events do and when. It appears that you have multiple events that insert the same file or the event is set to repeat or it starts a playlist where the file is duplicated.

No, the event is scheduled once. Dialing at 3 o'clock in the morning and 3 o'clock in the afternoon, so as not to create the hours 24 times, mark the hours mentioned and sometimes they sound twice and other times only once is a rare thing because of events such as time signals, I never touch it and before it worked well and now this happens to me.

Anyway just download the latest update 5.8.1 to see if with this update is fixed

diabolix said:
Anyway just download the latest update 5.8.1 to see if with this update is fixed
There were no changes about it in this update - I actually don't think it's a bug in the software (there's simply no way for it to duplicate tracks when starting events). I suppose the problem is somewhere else - the track is inserted once somehow and then inserted again with an event. I advice you to review all the events and playlists to see where this track can come from.

Please send us a screenshot of an event (and if you use hours, the hours window too) to check it here. If it launches a playlist or multiple actions, please send it as well.

AHI VAN

Attachments

• eventos 1.jpg
    eventos 1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 286
  • eventos 2.jpg
    eventos 2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 283
  • eventos 3.jpg
    eventos 3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 276
We have tested it for several days with the same settings but the error was not reproduced. The event had never started twice. I suggest you to review all the events and playlists you have, the duplicate is coming from there.

Back