Error on Encoders

AndyG

Hi I have set up encoders on Radioboss the same ones i was using on Sam Broadcaster but I keep getting this message [E-1] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error -1 (No description)    Lost to what to do next

The error usually means that other source is connected to the server already. You can inspect server logs to find out the exact reason.

I can turn of auto dj on the main server so nothing is plying and its still the same somthing is not right all it says is [E-1] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error -1 (No description)

AndyG said:
I can turn of auto dj on the main server so nothing is plying and its still the same somthing is not right all it says is [E-1] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error -1 (No description)
The error message means that the server rejects the connection. RadioBOSS simply states this fact, but it's not the cause. You need to make sure you use the proper encoder settings (server type, address, port, etc) and also make sure there are no other sources connected to the server. If it still does not connect, please inspect server logs - they will contain the reason why the connection can not be made.

Back