Error sistema de publicidad

EDTV

Hasta la versión 5.9 RadioBoss en ADS SHEDULER, cuenta con la opción de SUPERPONER REPRODUCCIÓN y PASAR LA LISTA DURANTE LA REPRODUCCIÓN de la publicidad y funcionaba 100%

Hoy, desde las versiones 6.0 en adelante esto no es posible, ya que simplemente al volver a la reproducción no continua, se detiene.

Es posible que arreglen ese problema "bug"?

Gracias.

Up to version 5.9 RadioBoss in ADS SHEDULER, it has the option to OVERLAY PLAYBACK and SKIP THE LIST DURING THE REPRODUCTION of the advertising and it worked 100%

Today, from versions 6.0 onwards this is not possible, since simply returning to non-continuous playback, it stops.

Is it possible to fix that "bug" problem?

Thanks.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-04 at 22.35.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-04 at 22.35.20.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 212
It was not changed, can you please provide more information on what's not working?

Can you please provide more details on what happens, does it stop playback after the ads event ends?

YES.

There is an option that when the advertising enters it stops what is being heard in the Playlist and that when it returns it continues from where it left off, but this no longer happens, since when it returns, the Playlist programming remains stopped.

This only happens to me with versions 6 upwards, not so with versions 5.9 downwards

Attached link with a video explaining the error in Spanish, I don't speak English

https://www.facebook.com/enfoquedigitaltv/videos/3004518979793306

Indeed, there seems to be an issue - it does not work with video files, currently due to video engine limitation (it can't play two videos), if another video starts, the current video stops and does not start again. We'll fix it in one of the next update, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Back