Facebook Live Stream Setup Is Complex

Andama

Hi, Facebook is global and almost everyone, companies, media etc use it for connection. I have gone through the tutorial to stream from RB to Facebook but I can't make. Can you simplify it so that Radio Boss does all the job us. Alternatively I think it's okay to have video tutorials. I searched YouTube, Google but no clear tutorial to stream to Facebook.
Thanks

Hi, Facebook is global and almost everyone, companies, media etc use it for connection. I have gone through the tutorial to stream from RB to Facebook but I can't make. Can you simplify it so that Radio Boss does all the job us. Alternatively I think it's okay to have video tutorials. I searched YouTube, Google but no clear tutorial to stream to Facebook.
Thanks
THERE IS NO WAY TO TRANSMIT TO FACEBOOK.

I have red the live stream tutorials hundred times, l was only reminding the developer to simplify the setup as it promised.

Can you simplify it so that Radio Boss does all the job us.
I don't think it would be possible because a lot of job is done in Facebook's settings. Also from time to time they change things, or add new requirements, so it's not really reliable as streaming to the usual Icecast or Shoutcast server. Most problems are caused by the fact that it requires video stream, while RadioBOSS is mostly about audio.

If you follow this guide: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/facebook-live-facebook-live-streaming-with-radioboss.5777/
What exactly doesn't work, are there any error messages?

We can simplify creating the ffmpeg command line, and remove the requirement to download it, but still there are problems, IIRC the most important one that sometimes streaming stops but it's not easy to detect that fact.

Back