Fade Plug in

Hi

I notice that Radio Boss will accept Winamp Plug ins.

I tried installing the SQR-SOFT cross fade / fade out plug in (designed for Winamp) - I put it in the correct folder as stipulated in the instructions, but did not work (in fact, it did not even appear in the Plug-ins screen on the left of the main screen).

Is there something I have missed, or will Radio Boss not support this type of plug in?

Thanks for your help. Kind regards.

Hello!

Currently, RadioBOSS only supports dsp_* Winamp plugins. That's why crossfade plugin doesn't work.

RB has internal support for crossfades - why not use it?

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply.

Here's what I would like to do. I want the song to fade when I hit the stop key (or crossfade by double clicking on the next song). I understand that RB will do this, based on the fade time setting I have set up (either universally or for the specific song).

Unfortunately, if I have a fade value selected (say 4 seconds) the song also fades out 4 seconds before the end. This is what I want to get around. It is ok for some songs, but not good for songs with a cold finish.

Is there any way I can have a fade time selected without the song being automatically faded at the end.

Many thanks.

Back