Getting Stereo Tool DSP to show up in the plug-ins

jaypea500

I'm trying to use the DSP version of Stereo Tool with RB 6.3.3.0. I know I can use the VST version, but the VST doesn't display properly. the elements and controls won't adapt to the window size when it's resized - it just cuts off everything that doesn't fit).

Is there a particular trick to get the DSP version of Stereo Tool to show up in the plug-ins window? I've installed the plug-in directly to the RB plug-in directory. But I've had no luck getting it to show up to be selected.

thanks...

...joe
(https://live365.com/station/The-MUSIC-People-a19423)

Is there a particular trick to get the DSP version of Stereo Tool to show up in the plug-ins window? I've installed the plug-in directly to the RB plug-in directory. But I've had no luck getting it to show up to be selected.
Please ensure that it has the same architecture as RadioBOSS (that is if you run 32-bit RadioBOSS, the plugin also needs to be 32-bit).

Thanks for the reply. I've asked ST whether the DSP plug-in is 32 or 64 bit. They have only one DSP download link on their site. I have a feeling it might be 32. I'm running RB x64.

Meanwhile, would it be feasible to run RB x32 on a 64-bit system? Would I run into any issues?

Thanks for the reply. I've asked ST whether the DSP plug-in is 32 or 64 bit. They have only one DSP download link on their site. I have a feeling it might be 32. I'm running RB x64.

Meanwhile, would it be feasible to run RB x32 on a 64-bit system? Would I run into any issues?
i run 32 bit RB on a 64 bit windows 10 and no problems at all and use the dsp Stereotool older version 7.82
as far as i know DSP plugin is always 32 bit

Back