[FEATURE REQUEST] To have the possibility of modifying the volume of the carts directly

Yohann

Hey !
It would be really convenient to be able to modify the volume of each carts directly on the carts without having to go into the carts settings.
oXTYuuDFIn.png

djsoft

Staff member
The carts are sometimes very small, I'm not sure volume slider will be a good fit there. Do you need to adjust the volume of the cart items often?

Yohann

The carts are sometimes very small, I'm not sure volume slider will be a good fit there. Do you need to adjust the volume of the cart items often?
I suggest that this option be deactivated so that it does not interfere if the carts are very small as you rightly pointed out.
Indeed, I often need to adjust the volume of the cart items. For example when I am speaking and I play a music sample, I need to put the volume at 100% when I am not speaking. Then, after a few seconds, turn the volume to 40% to speak over the music.

djsoft

Staff member
I suggest that this option be deactivated so that it does not interfere if the carts are very small as you rightly pointed out.
Yes, this could be a solution. I have added this to our to-do list.