First approach with Radioboss.fm

liga

Hello everyone,
I finally started my own radio station with your radioboss.fm. I'm really happy. I'm still studying, but I would like to ask you for some info.

Is it possible to have the director communicate with a Bot to interact in an IRC chat? Do you know a radiobot that can be used for IRC chat? Is it possible to make listeners search and request (auto)playing of songs? finally, if I have to pass the radio statistics (listeners) to an (already existing) bot, what is the link on the information page? I have many more questions but I'll ask them later. thanks in advance and best regards

liga

RadioFebbre - www.lafebbre.ch

Do you know a radiobot that can be used for IRC chat? Is it possible to make listeners search and request (auto)playing of songs?
I can't help you with IRC bots, sorry. Song request feature will be added in one of the next updates.

if I have to pass the radio statistics (listeners) to an (already existing) bot, what is the link on the information page?
Internally it uses Icecast server, you can gather statistics from it using Icecast API (there are ready scripts on the net that allow doing it).

thnx dj soft, I'm very happy about your radioboss cloud.

for irc bot scripts, I can't find any. Is it possible to have a listener request manager in radiobosscloud? A kind of jukebox. Thanks again!!!!

liga

ah sorry, another question.

In the configuration of an IRC bot that can receive information from Icecast, I have to set this field:"URL statistics icecast". Which link from radiobossCloud should I give? Sorry and thanks again

liga

Is it possible to have a listener request manager in radiobosscloud?
Song request widget will be added in one of the next updates.

I have to set this field:"URL statistics icecast". Which link from radiobossCloud should I give?
I think you should ask bot's author about it. The base Icecast server URL is in Server Page area, probably it's the one that's needed.

hi djsoft,
nothing... like that doesn't work. I don't understand what this status-json.xsl file is. Is it a standard protocol that Icecast (radioboss.fm) provides without logging in as admin? Obviously I put the port number of MY servers, but it still doesn't work. I really can't understand. Thanks again and sorry for these questions.

bye bye

liga

Back